The Avalo Series Pediatric Crash Cart is designed for use with the proven clinical methodology for treating life-threatening emergencies in pediatric patients. When seconds count, the color coded drawers enable doctors and clinicians to quickly identify critical supplies while responding to pediatric emergencies.
Contents are secured with a breakaway locking handle, yet a simple, swift motion can quickly break the tamper-evident seal for immediate access to all drawers and emergency supplies.
Well Suited For
- Acute Care Hospitals
- Children’s Hospitals
- Pediatric Emergency Departments
- Precision-welded steel frame with durable, high-impact panels
- Lightweight design and profile simplify movement and steering
- Seamless drawer trays are easy-to-clean and feature premium, self-closing drawer slides
- Available in Standard, Intermediate, or Compact height • Wide selection of accessories and organization systems
- Expansive work area with optional slide-out work surface
- Delivered fully assembled, no tools required
- 10-year limited warranty
Standard Height: 43.75′(h) 24°(d) 31″(w) / 110(h) 61(d) 79(w)cm
Three Inch: 3″(h)17.5″(d) 21.5″(w) / 7.6(h) 45(d) 55(w)cm
Six Inch: 6.25″(h)17.5″(d) 21.5″(w) / 16(h) 45(d) 55(w)cm