COMPACT, AUTO-FEED, RUGGED METAL TAG EMBOSSER
Designed specifically for the industrial user, the ME1500S is a rugged, reliable and a cost effective solution for the production of embossed metal plates and tags for asset ID and work in progress in the harshest environments. With a 15% increase in production speed, a completely renewed design and new advance features, the ME1500S is an advanced heavy-duty desktop solution that can be integrated into any existing factory and office network.
7” color touchscreen display with high resolution
The ME1500S is equipped with a built-in 7 “WVGA LCD touchscreen display with simple and easy to use icon and buttons. The user can access and manage machine functions through a multi-level menu in an easy and intuitive way. The configuration of the machine can be protected by password for high security and data protection.
IoT (Internet of Things) remote access and management
- Web services: The machine set-up and operations can be entirely managed remotely via the web or through the use of VNC (Virtual Networking Computing) client, using a personal computer or other devices connected to the Customer’s network.
- Data transfer: Data import/export and the machine updating can be managed from any device connected to the embosser via Ethernet by using the FTP protocol (file transfer protocol).
USB (type A, type B), Ethernet and WiFi
The ME1500S can be connected to a personal computer, to load data and start production, or to another device, such as keyboard, barcode reader or other if needed.
User-friendly, versatile and designed specifically for the asset ID and work in progress tag identification needs of mid-size manufacturing, power, utility, oil, gas sectors.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
MODEL NAME : ME1500S
PLATE AND FEEDER
- Dimensions Rectangular tag: 1.8 ÷ 4.5 x 0.83 ÷ 3.5 in (WxH),
- Round tag: Ø 0.5 in, dog tag: 2.05 x 1.14 in (WxH)
- Medical alert tag: 2.24 x 1.26 in (WxH)
Materials :Stainless steel: 0.0157 in – aluminium: 0.0157 ÷ 0.0354 in
Thickness :0.0157 ÷ 0.0354 in
Input hopper :400 tags
Output hopper :External collection tray (FIFO)
Wheel capacity :60 slots
Type set :Simplex 2, Block USA, Block 5
Performance :171 tags per hour based on 55 characters
COMMUNICATION AND SOFTWARE
Interface :USB 2.0 port (device and host), Ethernet, WiFi
- Linux based self enclosed software
- PowerTag PC application proprietary software Windows 7/8/10
- PowerTag USB on USB key for multiple use
Data format :Optional: Cim, Xon-Xoff, Stored Format default, Stored Format Selected and Pound-Pound 50 fields of 42 characters each (Variable, Fixed data, Counters, etc.)
System :CPU Arm Cortex-A8 / RAM 256 MB, with flash-disk and file system Linux O.S. based
Power supply :100 – 117 – 220 – 230 or 240 Volts – 50 or 60 Hz
Power consumption :800 Watt max
Operating environment :Temperature: 41 – 104 °F / 5 – 40 °C, relative humidity: 30% – 90% non condensing
Others :Built in touch screen 7”, multi-language user interface management: English, Spanish, Italian Innovative embedded software up-grade system thru pen drive and web server Machine configuration protected by password for high security and data protection