|Industry||Product oriented industry, for asset identification|
|Typical Customer||Any company with assets needing lifetime identification|
|Typical Use||Industrial kitchens, water reclamation, oil and gas production, chemical and electric power plants. Manufactured products used or installed out of doors. Construction, plant maintenance|
|Resistance||Heat: 1100°F (593°C)|
|Chemical: Moderate acids, caustics, solvents and organics|
|Abrasion: Heavily resistant to weathering and moderately resistant to abrasion|
|Ultraviolet: Highly resistant to sunlight and fading|
|Sizes||Width: 3.0 in (76 mm)
Lengths: to customer specification, not less than 1.0 in (25 mm)
Die-Cuts: available by special order
|Composition||Stainless steel with high contrast laser markable coatings|
|Available Forms||Pre-printed by InfoSight or print on-site with one of InfoSight’s durable, laser metal tag printers|
|Available Colors||Black print on bright stainless finish|
SSL-Tag is a coil-fed, continuous print, stainless steel ID tag. With the luster of stainless steel SSL can withstand most common solvents and cleaners, as well as most weather conditions.
- Continuous batch printing for process efficiency.
- Immediately usable – no coatings or laminates.
- 430 ferric stainless steel survives where silk screened steel labels fail.
- Ribbons, ink and cartridges eliminated.
- Stainless steel finish for enhanced appearance.
- Adaptable to industrial adhesives.